out to eat

I just had a meal with an old friend I hadn't seen in over a year.

I asked him how's it been? He said not good at all and I don't expect things to get better till November 2012.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Well, isn't he witty?

Reply to
rangerssuck

Is he getting distribution on a trust fund then? Or does he subscribe to the _Bible Code_ and figures nothing will matter?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

I expect an adjustment to happen in 2010. Depending on how that goes, maybe

2012 is going to be a change for the better. There are a lot of tough choices that have to be made in the next few years.

I'm a son that is living in interesting times.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I don't think things will get better. We have too many idiots that have been indoctrinated by the liberal mindset pushed by our schools, media and entertainment industries in the past forty years. Those brainwashed liberals are now in the majority. The inmates now run the asylum. I hope and pray I am wrong.

DL

Reply to
TwoGuns

2012 is going

A rather famous group of economicists has recently come out and advised buying estate, food, shelter and other things necessary to ride out a rough 2-6 yrs.

Ill try to remember the link.

Similar comments have been stated that "one wont recognize California by the end of 2010" and similar

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch