Favorite On-Topic Answers on RCM

Also google "whipstock"

Reply to
Jim Stewart

That one is hard to top. I'll keep reading the thread but for know it has my vote for #1.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Since I went to only wearing Hane's grey athletic socks, the missing sock thing subsided. Then they started selling the grey sock only in packs with black socks. Now I can't find black socks but I can find grey socks. I think that is proof that that Hanes knows about the sock twilight zone and is fully exploiting it. Bastards!

Wes

Wes

I could write a rather thoughtful reply, using politics. But, you'd requested not. Sadly so, my reply would have brought many a smile.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thanks, but since I installed the new adblocking hosts file:

I get basically a blank page.

Thanks anyway! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

OK I don't know how they drill a curve. But what I find even more remarkable is that they know where the end of the drill bit is in three dimensions to perhaps a 1 meter accuracy... maybe better. I mean they have to hit this other well several miles down.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:54:07 -0400, Stormin Mormon top-posted: [top-post repaired]

Give the assignment to and tell them to drill a straight hole. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Just get close and pop a cap on it...