Fess up time - who did it?

.I understan that Cliff is gone for good. Least thats the story I keep hearing.

Sudden homicide, heart attack, something like that.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

werent me. I never drag any other groups other than alt.machines.cnc, misc.survivalism, rec.crafts.metalworking

Its usually some bozo leftwing troll who brings in the nut cases groups.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ive used Agent 1.93 for over 10 yrs quite happily.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

.I understan that Cliff is gone for good. Least thats the story I keep hearing.

Sudden homicide, heart attack, something like that.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

I'll miss him like a dirty shirt.

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

--Killfiles are your friend. That's why I read newsgroups in shell. Heh.

Reply to
steamer

Gunner Asch on Thu, 07 Jul 2011 01:16:42

Appointment to a government job?

He's chipping away in a Federal Quandary?

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

It wasn't me.

Set your newsreader so you only reply in our group and don't cross post. That way you can keep it to the local trolls. ;)

Wes

Wes

That just annoys others.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

True, but I imagine lengthy arguments going on in the other NGs, especially the ones that are just designed for outrageous arguments (most of the ones cross-posted to RCM). It may be a fantasy, but it gets me chuckling. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I'm finding myself spending more and more time at webforums where freedom of speach only exists for on topic postings. I never thought that moderation would appeal to me but it seems to have made it easier to get maximum content out of the time I can devote to surfing the web.

Hope you are well and the fishing is fine.

My metalworking today consisted of installing wipers and covers on a cnc lathe that we had the saddle rebuilt by an outside firm. I hope the newby button pushers we recently hired don't crash it during the night.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Absolutely. If it's real information you want, Usenet has become a Dumpster experience. There are a few gems in here, but you need a shovel to uncover them, and be sure to take a good shower afterwards.

Thanks, Wes. The fishing is good, but it keeps raining when I have a chance to go. They're telling me something, I guess.

I've been really busy writing this summer.

Good luck! I'm trying to fix up my old tablesaw and bandsaw. I've really let them go.

Reply to
Ed Huntress