Fine copper "bullion" (read "bulls&^%") bars?

Sure, you can invest in it, so it is investment grade. ;-)

Seriously, tips aside (due to possible hafnium content), that stuff is overwhelmingly likely to be 99.9% copper, because it is electrical copper.

COPPER IS GOING UP, YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I AM SELLING IT.

Ignoramus28574

On 6/27/2012 5:29 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote: ...

Will be as soon as iggy gets it stamped... :)

Reply to
dpb

Yes. It comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
Howard Beal

Yep, great investments. I have them. $5/lb

Ignoramus28574

Happens to most spot welders

I think that they are 1" diameter

Sorry, I do not understand.

Ignoramus30438

The correct term for the combined gizmo thingies is a "nomenclature".

Reply to
Don Lancaster

one: (928)428-4073

Tongs -- named after an ancient Chinese royal family.

Reply to
Denis G.

I sa mok em boo la ay

Reply to
Don Lancaster

You do the hokie pokie and you turn yourself around...

Lumpy

You Played on Lawrence Welk? Yes but no blue notes. Just blue hairs.=20

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

: >>>On 2012-06-27, Jim Wilkins wrote: : >>>>

: >>>> "Ignoramus28574" wrote in : >>>> message : >>>>>

: >>>>> I have taken apart an entire 10 kVa, 900 lbs old school spotwelder. : >>>>>

: >>>>> I have both arms (upper and lower), a copper T slot plate, flexible : >>>>> copper conductor (part of the secondary), other copper chunks, and a : >>>>> bunch of tips. I do not believe them to be taper mounted, I think : >>>>> that : >>>>> they are held by setscrews. They are, at this point, in the barrel : >>>>> with #1 copper, covered by the remnants of the panel. : >>>>>

: >>>>> The total weight of copper was about 130 lbs IIRC. : >>>>>

: >>>>> i : >>>>

: >>>> But is it "Investment Grade" copper? : >>>>

: >>>> jsw : >>>>

: >>>>

: >>>

: >>>Sure, you can invest in it, so it is investment grade. ;-) : >>>

: >>>Seriously, tips aside (due to possible hafnium content), that stuff is : >>>overwhelmingly likely to be 99.9% copper, because it is electrical copper. : >>>

: >>>COPPER IS GOING UP, YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I AM SELLING IT. : >>>

: >>>i : >>

: >> I have a 30 KVA spot welder with both horizontal arms..but none of the : >> verticle attachments. Got a pair of the tip holders and tips? : >>

: >> Gunner : >>

: >

: >Yep, great investments. I have them. $5/lb : >

: >i : : Someone inside the company I got the spot welder from also thought they : were a "great investment" and stole them off the machine when they put : it in storage. :

you lyin bitch,

pay no attention to ass gunner, he's a metal thief and scrapper

not only that, he's also a trailer trash, fat ,stupid,ignorant, defunct old teabilly who will stiff you faster than his sister

Reply to
Snordo

And that's what it's all about.

Reply to
BrotherBart

Wait until you see my "Strawberry Brush"! I do have two patents in the works for restaurant grill/broiler brushes. One made specifically for "Outback Steak House" to clean their new wood-fired grills. The other replaces a current widely used product with "AH-HAA" improvements.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

He still hasn't perfected his 'Anti Liberal' brush. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 03 Jul 2012

21:10:34 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

"Time to pull back the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wire brush of enlightenment."

You may want to don your hearing protection, now.

DNA,WNT.

tschus pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich Rock is Dead! --- Long live Paper & Scissors!

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

That task cries out for a gross of large angle grinders & a 20 lb sledge hammers.

Damn their hearing, full speed ahead!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 04 Jul 2012

10:20:20 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

That hearing protection is for you! You can't do a decent job if you can hear the whining and screaming! Now get those cans on, and remember, the floggings will continue until morale improves! Lay on!

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich