flagged by craigslist

I had an ad removed by craigslist. I think I know why it was removed, but trying to find out is pure dee pain in the ass complicated. They just have a circuitous series of screens and chat forums, and nothing to just really tell you flat out.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Anybody can flag a craigslist ad. If you think it meets all the rules just repost it.

Craig's List ad seen recently

Slightly Used Small Goat Herd. Free to good home. You must TAKE them all.

Contact SteveB. Please call between 11:00 pm and 4:00 am.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

LOL. Thanks for the help.

Reply to
SteveB

I'm pretty sure guys who "find excellent deals" (and want to buy the thing THEMSELVES) flag posts, too. plus guys selling similar items, who want to 'limit the competition'. flagging on craigslist is pretty much NOT a 'good thing' generally...

and, far as I know, there's NO way to EVER f>>> I had an ad removed by craigslist. I think I know why it was removed,

Reply to
dave

That sucks. How the hell are you going to make changes and avoid problems if they don't tell you why. I think the manager I am firing may have sent in some flags to get it taken off. But it won't do him any good.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

They don't tell you because "they" don't know. A bunch of people decide to flag because they don't like some aspect of the ad. Ususlly, because of some very obvious TOU violations, or because of overposting. I takes more than a few flags to remove a posting, and they claim to regester only one flag per user.

Reply to
Bob F