Follow up OT - RC Electric planes

Okay. Doesn't sound as bad as the info I posted makes it out to be. Saw some ducted fan electric stuff. Looks cool. More research being done. I may start out with a cheapo to get the hang of planes again. It's been over 20 years since I last controlled one. A crash with a hand built one because of someone's linear amplified CB got me out of them. You know how much it hurt the pocketbook of a teenage kid when he sees his 2 (two) .35 engines get toasted into pavement at about 40-50 knots? Saying I was pissed was mild.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Electric Planes - yeah, I got one of those. Makita. Makes hampster cage bedding like nobodys biz...uh, wait a minute....

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey Feldman

Excuse me, but there's not supposed to be any 'p' in hamster bedding

- or at least not until the hamster in question has been using said bedding for a while, and then they only add it in one corner.... ;-P

(And yes, I've been owned by a few fuzzballs. Miniature Tribbles.)

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

By Golly, you're right!! That's a typo. What I meant, of course was

*Hampstead*, as in

(Not to be confused with Chip 'n' Dale'....)

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey Feldman