I am thinking of building a storage buildong and remember coming
across one time a different way of doing it. It seemed someone used
posts as in a pole barn, but they were cut off short and a mudsill was
attached to the posts Conventional stick framing was used on top of
the mudsill. Do any of you know what this type of building is called?
I like the idea of stick framing and it would be a way to have it
without having to pour a footer or slab.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.