Framing

I am thinking of building a storage buildong and remember coming across one time a different way of doing it. It seemed someone used posts as in a pole barn, but they were cut off short and a mudsill was attached to the posts Conventional stick framing was used on top of the mudsill. Do any of you know what this type of building is called? I like the idea of stick framing and it would be a way to have it without having to pour a footer or slab.

Reply to
stryped