Free CAD/CAM software

I found a new site at

with a lot of stuff on lathe's and mills. Cheers Mack.

Reply to
Mack

Sorry that should have read

my fingers don't always do what my brain wants them to do. Cheers Mack.

Reply to
Mack

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:04:16 -0000, "Mack" brought forth from the murky depths:

I saw your typo post, too, but it's still:

spam spam spam spam spam and eggs, turkey.

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques