FREE - Hendly Lathe

I need to get rid of this beast, it's a 12 X 24 or so hendly. Don't have much info on it. I lost interest and need to get rid of it before 12/10 or it gets scrapped. I will not hold it for any longer. It's in Livonia Michigan, 48150. For pics check my web site at

and click on the link at the top lableled Free Lathe.

Reply to
Russ Wizinsky

have you put it on eBay with such a selling record you should get $5 or more

toy

Reply to
Toy

I bought it from somebody on ebay, and I didn't pay much for it a couple hundred, but I still felt it wasn't worth it when I got into it. I don't want to sell something on there that I don't feel good about. Check my feedback, I'm awesomewiz. So far everyone is happy with my stuff.

Reply to
Russ Wizinsky

My feedbacks are pretty good too! You have tailstick with the machines? A Babin & Sons (iso9000 compliant job shop for sale, repairing and rebuilding of machine tools, part time Kmart cashier for holidays, custom pool cues and covers for winter)

Reply to
Sir Al Babin

Reply to
Russ Wizinsky

Reply to
Russ Wizinsky

Russ,

[ Final-Recipient: RFC822; snipped-for-privacy@twmi.rr.com Action: delayed Status: 4.2.1 Remote-MTA: DNS; ms-mta-03-fn.columbus.rr.com Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 452 4.2.1 Mailbox temporarily disabled: snipped-for-privacy@twmi.rr.com ]

HTH

Reply to
Clhuprich

Reply to