New to me lathe!

I just picked up an older Sidney Lathe the swing is 12" and between centers it's only about 18" This thing is a BEAST! I got it on Ebay for under $300, I couldn't pass it up. Does any body have any idea of where I might find a manual on this? It's a bit worn but not too bad for being older. I'll put some pics on my site later. Just had to gloat abit.

Thanks, Russ Russ Wizinsky

Russ Wizinsky - ProfessorWiz

Pictures now, I should talk. My scanner is dead. That sounds interesting. It is a metal lathe ...?

Reply to
Sunworshiper