Names show - looking for engine drawings

They had a very cool 4 cyl offy model at the Names show this year but I failed to pickup any info on it. Was it a model with plans for sale? I have a pic of it but that's it. Russ Russ Wizinsky

Russ Wizinsky - ProfessorWiz

That's Ron Colonna's. Here's a link to his order form.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III

That's great! Thanks! A guy at work was just wowed by the pics I took of the engine. I've already committed myself to the edwards radial 5. In fact I've already cut stock for the crank cases 3 out of 2024, and one out of mag. Rock on!

Russ Wizinsky

Russ Wizinsky - ProfessorWiz

The Offy was really neat, but sounded like a kazoo, only a lot louder. The 5 Cyl radial must be the one I saw run at NAMES in 2002. It was loaded with a 12"+ prop, and sounded absolutely wonderful, a smooth low buzz.

Has anyone heard the 18-cyl radial run?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

The Offy had a bad miss due to an ignition problem. Even at that, it was turning a respectable 10,400 rpm. I would like to invite you to listen to the engine running at my website. To me it is one sweet sounding Kazoo! You must have a tin ear! Ron Colonna

Reply to
RonC9876

Ron, I listened to it on the web site and thought it sounded awesome. A friend saw the pic and demanded I get ahold of the web site where I could order the drawings. I'm sure he'll do it soon. Your workmanship is the tops you def. deserve the award in my book.