Sidney lathe

I just purchased a 12" Sidney lathe. The thing is built like a tank. Does anybody have any idea where I can find a manual for it. It appears to have been made in Ohio. Thanks, Russ

Russ Wizinsky

Russ Wizinsky - ProfessorWiz

Louis

Sorry, can't help with a manual but could help date it by serial number. Sidney's were famous for having herringbone gears in the headstock. Very nice machines. Tell us more about what you have. Uncle Lucky ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply to
Uncle Lucky