Free Titanium valves

To get things moving on my Machining forum I'm giving away 4 Nascar valves (used & not all the same) just for signing up in the forum, you just pay the $4.00 shipping. What can you do with some old Nascar Titanium valves??? We'll each one has a stem of either 5/16" or 11/32" about 4" long... and the valve head which could be turned or milled for something small and hobbiest. In my case they make great rear tail shafts for my RC Helicopter. Thanks for looking.

Look at the left for the forums to sign up then email me your address or just paypal me the $4.00 You can check my feedback at Ebay as awesomewiz and see I won't mess you around.

This offer of course is good till I run out of the bunch I have to give away. The $4.00 shipping is only good in the Cont. USA

Reply to
Awesomewiz