Schrader valves

I need to find schrader valves for a project. Straight, nickel plated.
Are these valves normally brass? Would silver solder be appropriate for handling 175-200 psi air?
thanks
gary

Try the air compressor section of a hardware store.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)0&hvadid12139939427&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand93501878074707644&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy03006&hvtargid=pla-404766446079&psc=1
On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 06:47:22 -0700 (PDT) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Looks like McMaster may have some too:
https://www.mcmaster.com/schrader-valves
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

With brute force and ignorance, I strip the rubber off used tire valve stems (from the waste bucket at the tire shop), wire wheel them clean and silver solder them into a drilled out (1/4") quick-connect plug. Of course I don't use higher than 100 PSI, but I can't envision a problem at reasonable pressures up to the limit of the valve itself.
On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 8:47:25 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/NTH90416