FS: Bridgeport Series I CNC Project

Some changes in project priorities here at home have me reconsidering this project.... The Bridgeport CNC I have is the more desireable one for a home shop (in my opinion?) It is a Series I. Which is essentially the same as its manual counterpart, head tilts and swivels, essentially the same column just beafier in the knee and the table. It has chrome ways, ball screws and steppers, lube pump and a partially started control. The power supply is wired, 3 gecko drives are installed. Wiring just needs to be finished and hooked up to the mill. It is not the big Rigid Ram machine. The mill uses qwik switch 200 tooling, of which I have a nice little assortment, about 15 pieces of holders. I will sell the mill, control and the tooling for $1500.

In a couple weekends you could have the machine up and running. Seriously, its a nice size mill if you have the room in your shop and have the ambitions to learn CNC OR it could be great iron for a commercial retrofit. Pictures can be seen on my webpage

I can send more detailed pictures of the machine upon request.

Machine is located in Mesa, AZ just East of Phoenix. I can load on your trailer. Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega