FS/FT Pneumatics of all types

Im trying to thin down my Stuff..and have available a considerable
quantity of NOS (new old stock) air cylinders, air solenoids,
manifolds,high pressure regulators, low pressure regulators, rebuild
kits, photoelectric sensors, and so forth.
Manufactures include Bimba, Norgren, lots of Festo, Northern, Allied
and so forth.
Air cylinders run from tiny little Bimbas with a 3/8" stroke to Festo
double acting slide assemblies with a 40" stroke. There are well over
100 new cylinders of all types. Some of the Festo ones have
intergrated liniear ways with ball bearing trucks.
Ill take $5000 for the entire lot, of pneumatics, or part it out. Its
at the least, an entire pickup truck load.
If you are a maintainence guy, or machine builder, this is a treasure
trove of goodies you will never find anywhere else.
I also have available hot glue hoses, pulleys and bushings from
Browning and Martin, several thousand assorted NOS belts from Gates,
Browning and others, as well as sprockets and transmission equipment.
I have at least 50 NOS Horton air clutches and air breaks, along with
several other manufactures.
Prices will be pennies on the dollar. Make a good offer and its
yours. Take it all.
Also available are at least one NOS Allen Bradley assembly line
conveyor control system, with the PLCs, power supplies, video monitors
and a huge amount of Reliance Electric controllers, cards and so
forth.
Located near Bakersfield, California
Gunner
Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"
Reply to
Gunner
Gunner, why can't you auction this stuff on ebay? I have been selling stuff like that and it does sell. Just recently I sold some contactors and high amperage transistors.
Ignoramus6609
In the lot is there a pneumatic cyl with a bore of 3/4" or smaller and a stroke of 10"? I could use one...
Pete C.
Gunner wrote:
Reply to
Pete C.
Gods..Im sure there is. Ill check this weekend when I go home.
Gunner
Gunner
Time. Im only home 2-3 days a week. The rest of the time Im on the road.
Plus, frankly..Im sick and tired of the Stuff.
Want to sell it for me? Come get it all, and Ill take 50% of the profit.
Gunner
Gunner
I am too far to pick it up. If you have a large triwall box (48"x48" base) , you can put that stuff in it, put on pallet, ship to me via freightquote (should be perhaps $300). I can do a pickup at terminal. I could then sell it, pay off your freight cost first and split the remaining revenue (sans ebay/paypal fees) in half.
All ebay auctions are public, so, you will know what sells for how much.
Ignoramus6609
Example of a triwall box:
look at last picture. It holds about 60 cubic feet of stuff. That lot's mine.
Ignoramus6609
"Gunner, I tried emailing you about the vari-disc, removing the nospam. Do you require some secret code word in the subject line?
Reply to
ATP*
Got any synchronous belting ???
Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT
Describe it. Ive got lots of timing belt type belts, both with teeth on one side and also with teeth on both.
A guy got some of the bigger ones a while back for making tracks for a battle bot. They had teeth on both sides. Gave him mondo traction.
Gunner
It's better to be a red person in a blue state than a blue person in a red state. As a red person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob at least you have a gun to protect yourself. As a blue person, your only hope is to appease the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.
(Phil Garding)
Reply to
Gunner
Teeth on one side....... 1/5in pitch, ( .200 ) probly grey in color......poly or nylon, IIRC...
Glass or metal reinforced, I'm looking for bulk lengths.........
So ya got any ???
Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT
I have 6 of them. All full. 5 of them are the steel versions.
Gunner
It's better to be a red person in a blue state than a blue person in a red state. As a red person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob at least you have a gun to protect yourself. As a blue person, your only hope is to appease the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.
(Phil Garding)
Reply to
Gunner
Variable speed motor drive pully for a BP clone? I dug it out. Needs bushing as I said. Its yours for the shipping. Email me your snail mail addy. Ive not found you a spring and the keeper clip yet. I should have one next week.
You only need the movable side, or do you need both sides of the pulley?
Gunner
It's better to be a red person in a blue state than a blue person in a red state. As a red person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob at least you have a gun to protect yourself. As a blue person, your only hope is to appease the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.
(Phil Garding)
Reply to
Gunner
Ill check when the sun comes up.
Gunner
It's better to be a red person in a blue state than a blue person in a red state. As a red person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob at least you have a gun to protect yourself. As a blue person, your only hope is to appease the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.
(Phil Garding)
Reply to
Gunner
I could use both, but mostly the movable side. I have a few motors that have the fixed side, one is missing both sides. I've recently been made aware that there are a few different angles on discs, Chinese and Taiwanese are a few degrees different? I have to check the belts to see if I can determine what I have.
Reply to
ATP*