FS Hardinge parts

I bought a completely bastardized late model Hardinge HLVH last week as I needed some of the parts it contained. The motor was the wrong one but i needed it for an older DV-59, the tailstock had come from eBay and here were several aluminum bars mounted inside the cabinet to support incorrect components. If any one is looking for parts for one of these lathes we may have them. Leigh at MarMachine

Reply to
Leigh Knudson