FS Large lot of equipment priced for Bottom Feeders

I have been commissioned to sell a 10,000 sq. ft. facility established to make prototype cars for American auto manufacturers. Most of the equipment is older but there is a lot of it. Disposal will take place over the next two weeks but the intitial offering is on Friday from

9:00 to 12:00 at 822-828 Production Place in Costa Mesa, CA. That is between 15th and 16th Streets off Placentia. The facility is divided into several areas with different specialties. Some of the highlights are an older Bridgeport Series II CNC mill, 16"(?)Monarch lathe, five vertical bandsaws, large sheet metal fab section with, Marchant stretcher, shrinker, DiAcro hand press brake, PEXTO shear, notcher, rotary indexing punch, plain brake, planishing hammer and more. Another area has woodworking equipment and mold making facilities. Along another wall are a couple of clean Taiwan B'port copies prices at $1500. ea and many more small machines. I remember seeing a couple of 20" double disc sanders, a 36" throat Oliver jigsaw and lots more. There are so many surface plates and floor plates I can't count them all. If you are into 50 taper mill cutter tooling we have hundreds of them priced at $5.00 to $25.00 ea. My shop # is (949) 645-7601 but you will have to call before the sale as I will be at the sale site on Friday. Free forklift loading to 4000#. Leigh@MarMachine
Reply to
Leigh Knudson