Left-Right - middle of the roaders was Poster for Gunner

And lo, it came about, that on Sun, 08 Jun 2003 21:11:53 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking , Gunner was inspired to utter:

>By the standards of 1960, he was a Moderate Democrat. >By the standards of 2003, he is a middle of the road Republican

What used to be "middle of the road" is now somewhere past the fog line.

As I said of liberal friend of mine: the parties we nominally are part of, have both lurched to the left.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich