fs: MT4 live center $35

I think this is a USA made unit but I can't find any brand name on it anywhere -I've installed brand new bearings, the previous user had
neglected to grease it so the bearings got destroyed - this is one that is greased through a plug in the back that unscrews - I've greased it with some high temp wheel bearing grease. photo on request (contact me at the email address shown on my web page, please)
--
Bill -
www.wbnoble.com