FS: New D1-4 face plates

After considerable searching I have been able to locate a source of 250m/m -- 10 inch D1-4 mount faceplates at a reasonable price. Harbor Freight will special order one that is normally supplied with their 33274 lathe.

======= info from Harbor Freight email ======= F3001 FACE PLATE (HEAD STOCK) 28.80 Here is the part#, description, and price plus 3.95 freight charge. It could take 6-8 weeks to get it due to the part has to be special ordered from the vendor. Please provide credit card information and I can process the order for you. =======================================

Email snipped-for-privacy@harborfreight.com directly as this is not a catalog item.

Hope this will be of help.

If you look at history you'll find that no state has been so plagued by its rulers as when power has fallen into the hands of some dabbler in philosophy or literary addict.

Desiderius Erasmus (c. 1466-1536), Dutch humanist. Praise of Folly, ch. 24 (1509).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee