FS Phase II Rotary Table

For Sale:

6" Phase II Horizontal/Vertical Rotary table -- mint. List price: $269

This is a great table. It is really 6.25" table. It is just too big for either my #4 Burke or Centec 2A mills. I recently bought the 4" Phase II table, which is better scaled to my mills, also very good, and more than adequate for my needs. Here are the key figures: Diameter 6.25 Weight 66 pounds Height Horizontal: 3.35" Vertical 9.53" Center 4.92" Width 7.72" Tailstock and dividing plate adapter available from PII dealers. 90:1 ratio (4 degrees/crank revolution) 10 second vernier. One of the nice features of this table (which I miss on my new, little one) is the ability to zero it to any arbitrary point. Oh well, can't have everything. This is in mint condition and only used a few times. I'll throw in the T-nuts and T-bolts I made up for this table -- but not the MT2 collets. Price is $175firm + actual shipping cost. Payment by money order, cashier's check (certified), or traveller's check.

Boris

Reply to
Boris Beizer