FS: SE WI Wood and Metal Tool Sale on 9/18

Location:

12505 W. Lakeland Drive New Berlin, WI

Date: Saturday September 18th

Time: 8am - 4pm (NO EARLY SALES)

We will have single and 3phase power available so you can start the tools and hear them run. Please do not bring that stash of curly maple to test the machines, unless you plan on leaving it here as a present to the Mahwahkee Ten.

We've added a few more tools/parts/pieces. As it stands now, we should have approximately 100 tools - some floor standing, some benchtop, some handheld. And a whole bunch of other goodies to keep everyone interested.

The sale is being held in a residential neighborhood. Since many of my neighbors drink heavily on the weekends, I ask that you contain your glee when you lay eyes on the cachet that awaits you.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow...

Resto Rick

Included in this sale are the following:

Delta 24" scroll saw (no motors for either) - 2 total Delta 12" RAS 1.5hp, 5/8" arbor Delta scroll saw stands - 2 total Delta Unifeeder 1/3hp, variable speed, reverse, mounting adapters Powermatic benchtop OSS

Homecraft wood lathe (no motor) Delta lathe stand - cast iron, no wood Delta 17" DP head raising mechanism - complete Delta 17" DP head - casting only Craftsman grinder/buffer - vintage, with shields and rests

Delta caster set Delta lathe shield - 2 each Tannewitz/Oliver table saw blade guard Delta enclosed stand - no electrics Darra James 10" RAS

Delta Multiplex 9" RAS (turret style) Delta bolt together stand with foot actuated caster lifts and Westinhouse open motor Delta 8" tilting table saw - no motor, with original fence and blade guard Tool Kraft 6" jointer Jet 6" jointer with spare knives and Delta roll cart

Grizzly 1029 bag dust collector (2hp - 220VAC) Delta Homecraft 8" tilt arbor saw - complete, but missing motor Delta

20" bandsaw - no fence, 90% restored, custom made roll cart Craftsman wood lathe DeVilbiss 80 gal 2 stage air compressor ~ 20cfm @ 175psi

Hardinge TM horizontal mill with B'port vertical head, custom made roll cart B'port M head - almost complete, good bearings and electrics Kurt 4" machinist vise Hardinge collets for M head - to 1/2" Hardinge 5C collet set Assorted end and ball mills to 1/2" - most cobalt

King Seely 6" jointer with stand - complete Jet mortise attachment, custom mortise jig, and one chisel Miscellaneous parts, tools, and other goodies

As I said earlier, the list is as complete as possible. There may be even more to see when you stop by.

Come on down (or up) to see many of the Mahwahkee Ten and the cool machines!

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain