fs: who was it that wanted a 3 phase reversing switch?

I just picked up a 6 pole triple throw switch rated 150 amp 600VAC - Krause & Mamier C125 - it shows t used on 15 to 50 HP motors (more HP at higher voltage) three phase, and 7.5 to 30 HP motors single phase - it is a rotary switch ten inches long with a small "logic" switch on the very end - it came off of a large UPS, so the faceplate is marked "auto, Byp, and Test" - this ought to meet the need of whomever was asking - I'll list it on ebay later if no one contacts me about it - if you want it, $15 plus shipping (I expect it will bring a lot more than that if I list it on ebay, but you guys can have first crack at it) - to find me, go to my web site, below, and then just look for my email address.

Reply to
Bill Noble

I think Gunner just asked about this

Reply to