gages

Were can I buy used thread gages ? Ray Mueller

Reply to
SMuel10363

Plug or ring and what sizes? Plugs, I got lots of.

Greybeard

Reply to
Greybeard

Ebay. I bought a couple there myself.

Reply to
Gary Brady

Ebay.

If you need particular sizes, email me and Ill see what I can do. Go/no go or masters? Ring or?

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Check pawn shops. Often they have collections of tools they have little clue of what they are.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Greybeard,

You got a 2-1/4"-12UN-2A go pd ring gage laying around?

Reply to
MetalCutter

Rings, I don't have. Plugs, up to 1", some in several different pitches, but mostly smaller. Been trying to get rid of them for a while now, I don't really need more than one set. (40 3/8-16??! I need one, sometimes.)

Greybeard

Reply to
Greybeard

Hmm -- anything in 5/8-27 by any chance?

Thanks, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols