galvanizing paint?

I need to build the uprights for a kit greenhouse that is missing just hose pieces and sending them out to a hot galvanizing shop isn't really feasible. Is there a product that will get me close to a color match while providing some sort of protection? It will be applied over bare stell. Thanks in advance for any helpful tips.

Reply to
Blackout

The Eastwood Co

sells a "cold galvanizing" paint in either 14oz aerosol or 1 qt containers:
It is sold as a product that "repairs galvanizing" also, and it seems to match fairly well depending on how you apply it... we used a foam brush. David

Reply to
David Courtney

cold galvanizing compound is great. I use it on any outdoor projects before I paint it.

Reply to
Doug Arthurs