collets for Precise spindle SC68

Hello,

Does anyone know what collet is used with the Precise SC68 high speed spindle? I finally got around to making wrenches to open the collet nut on the one I got on eBay, and it doesn't look familiar to me. Precise will supply collets at $85 each! Ouch!

It is a single-angle collet with a pretty wide angle on it. It probably goes up to 1/4" or so.

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson