GLOAT: I'm tired

That's great it is 10 miles from me.

Ignoramus32683

My real email address is the one on the header (and below) with the "3" removed. I should have a free day while I'm out there. Maybe we can get together for a beer and you can give me some tips on buying machines cheap. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Bravo!!! Kudos!

Gunner, who bought an antique Brunswick snooker table 2 weeks ago for $25, that had been estimated to be worth $12k-20k, at the Gossco auction.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Na, all fabrication stuff for a weld shop. maybe 1000 lbs. of rectangles and rounds. two pallets of plates, two pallets of angle iron, three pallets of pipe and tubing, three pallets of channel and I beem. All of it with significant surface rust. No one including myself could see how much there was. The plates had a pile of used 2 x 4s over them. There was tin and old rain gutters over the angle iron.

"The Kid" shot that lead up while I was on vacation. I had told hime to clean the Glock, I'm sure he did. You never have troulbe with that pistol, it runs like a Glock. I've got one too

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

PS I just tried to email you by going to your company web site.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

i got m2, m4, cpm m2, m4

Ignoramus13363

On Sun, 23 May 2010 21:30:42 -0500, "Karl Townsend" wrote the following:

With suckage like that, and so close together, prepare for hurricanes.

I'm trading $300 worth of work to a client for her Murray riding mower. Tecumseh 20hp, electrostatic, runs like a champ. She got a new Husqvarna with a bumper. Somehow, that bumper seemed important to her.

--------------------------------------------------- I drive way too fast to worry about my cholesterol. ---------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
Ignoramus13363

Oh that will get old soon. Damn though, having racks in place, though overfilled a bit, that could take 20,000# is a gloat of its own.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I gave up on repairing my tired Crapsman mower and bought a new Torro #20333 'Personal Pace' self propelled today. Thing is pretty nice, the blade has a clutch so when you let go the engine keeps running while the mower quits moving and the blade stops spinning.

I'm sick and tired of restarting a mower when I pick up a some debris in my mowing path.

The self propel mechanism is variable speed, if you stop, it stops, you start running it will do 4mph with speeds in between. It works independently of the blade system so you can walk the mower though gravel or whatever with the blade stopped.

Sure hope all the new fangled stuff is durable.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Tom are you referring to Liquid Alox? If so, I've thinned mine with denatured alcohol rather than mineral spirits. They dry faster that way. I can't say what proportions. I just thin till it pours more easily. Over time it separates, so I have to shake the bottle before I start using it again.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET

Thanks, I'll try that! I just ordered a quart of generic off of ebay.

Reply to
Buerste

I looked at eBay under liquid alox and alox bullet lube and didn't spot any liquid generic stuff. What term do I need to put in to find it?

I've gotten my generic from Aircraft Spruce. IIRC it was about $18 / quart for Par-AL-Ketone, an aircraft rust preventative, which seems to be the same thing as Lee Liquid Alox.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET