Good deal on 12 V drill at local megastore (USA)

Ahhhh well that all makes sense now. The inside of the outer body seldom gets contaminated with your hands touching it inside and probably why I never realized the problem, so to speak. I knew early on about the complaints. I thought only the outer housing was magnesium as the motor body appeared different in color and did not have the magnesium imprint in it.

Reply to
Leon

That's kinda high for a 3/8" corded drill. If it had a 1/2" chuck, maybe.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cord-less

Reply to
Leon

You are the same guy that jumped into my last thread to give off-topic advice just to brag about your expensive tool. It's no big deal but it is weird IMO.

Reply to
John Doe

Which thread would that be?

Reply to