Neat contraption

--I think the guy made these; if they were available somewhere I'd get some:

steamer

I dunno ... I'm sure that they work well for what he's doing, but probably not for general use. Because the edges are held back 3/8" from the corner. If it was modified to allow them to close, the screw would have to have a hole for it.

And what is the brass collar/standoff for? Is the spring really necessary. Or worth the extra part?

YMMV

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Would it be possible for you to post a picture of them installed? Or, IS that the installation? I get dizzy whenever I look at this and try to mentally connect the dots, and imagine how they fit together.

TIA

Steve

Reply to
Steve B