Got Threads ?

No , not a snazzy jacket-n-tie , but threads like on a bolt . I've had a little project layin' around that needed a replacement piece , one end
threaded male 1.350-20 , the other end female 1/2-20 . I did use a tap for the 1/2" female , but single-pointed the 1.350 male on the lathe . Both fit just swell ... -- Snag