H-V bandsaws - use narrower blades?

I am interested in getting a 7x12 or similiar sized horizontal / vertical bandsaw. I would like to be able to do some moderate contour cutting. Of the bandsaws this size that I have seen, they typically have a 3/4 in. wide blade. I would be interested in being able to run a

3/8 in bladed when needed. What say yea? Please remove "nospam" if replying direct.
Reply to
aribert