H2SO4 to battery acid

Depends a bit on the nature of the question, doen't it. Mm, yes. "Are you hungry?" "Hunger is a relative thing in one's pyramid of needs per Mazlov." "Cool, got plenty of gas so we'll mush on 4 more hours to Fargo."

Reply to
Don Foreman

Bassboat? Heck no. I'm a getting a center console deep sea fishin' boat. Or least dreamin' about one every day.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Karl,

  1. Allways add acid to water not the other way round.
  2. Get a battery tester, (hygrometer type), they're cheap.
  3. Get a glass thermometer. (Also cheap.)
4.To cold DISTILLED water, (about 2/3 what you'll need in volume), add acid slowly, with stirring. Check periodically with the tester. The water will heat up. Let it cool. When it reads 'charged` at about 68-70 Deg. F. water temp. your mix is good. MadDog
Reply to
MadDogR75