Harbor Freight air over hudrauic jack

I bought one today since it was on sale for $69.99. It is actually very nice, very quiet. It extends about 10". It also has a screw in the rod, so that you can extend it. It is a little slow, which, I suppose, helps people with small compressors. It is great to be able to just watch it lift a vehicle rather than pump a manual jack in an inconvenient position.

Ignoramus937

It works excellent as a replacement in a hydraulic press also batw

Reply to
batw