Harbor Freight safety instructions

Reconstituted egg powder, and ground fish lips, yep you are eating good. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I did, and either my sense of taste has died, or that wasn't a good hamburger.

Now they push coffee, and toys, not burgers. The best burger I've had in a LONG time was at Applebee's, on Veteran's Day.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

----------------------- If you ever get to SoCal, check out "In-N-Out".

Been around for at least 50 years.

Understand they may also be in AZ.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Yep, Phoenix has several and Tucson has 2. Just like the old-time burger places. Unfortunately they also use the no transfat (i.e., no flavor) oils for the fries, but other than that, they are good.

Chile's also has really good burgers. McDs and Burger King? Not so much.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Yes and yes. Check out the secret menu-- fries "animal style" are an experience.

AFAIUI, all their meat comes from one plant, and they won't freeze it, so they can't get much further east than AZ.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

On Sat, 15 May 2010 19:00:04 -0700, "Lew Hodgett" wrote the following:

I got a call to make some new doors for cabinets in a local restaurant a couple years back. I had to go in through the kitchen. It was the dirtiest, greasiest, messiest grunge pit I've seen in a long, long time. I chose not to wait 90 days for a corporation in some other state to dain to issue me the $300 paycheck, so I didn't get the job there at Applebees. I will never eat there in the future. And if I'm ever taken out to one of their restaurants, I'll want to wander back into the kitchen to take a look around before I eat there, either. That's for sure.

The In'n'Outs I've seen were absolutely spotless from top to bottom, and you could see every bit of their cooking facility from the order counter. They have delicious burgers and the best fries on Earth.

-- Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change. -- Andre Gide

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The chicken is edible.

Reply to
krw

Thanks, but not likely on my VA disability pension. I haven't been more than 60 miles from my house in almost nine years. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've never seen them listed on the health department's list in this area, and one local TV station loves to drag bad restaurants through the hot coals.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Sat, 15 May 2010 22:46:52 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote the following:

Chicken lips. I call them Chicken McDog-nuts. YOU eat 'em. ;)

-- Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change. -- Andre Gide

Reply to
Larry Jaques

What did Keith ever do to you? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Beware of perfectly rectangular fish.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

LOL - Probably very good advice! : )

Reply to
Bill

Ask too many questions and you will starve to death. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Or the perfectly round ones that the lady in the cafeteria insisted were fresh because she caught them before she came to work at 7AM Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Applebees is on my permanent blacklist after the one and only time I ever visited one. This Applebees was brand new and had been open something like two weeks i.e. should have had tight corporate monitoring to get it going, and it was absolutely terrible in every possible way. Never again - ever!

Reply to
Pete C.

LOL!!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Reply to
Matt

On Sun, 16 May 2010 17:31:17 -0400, "Bill" wrote the following:

Wot's 'e carpin' about now?

-- Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change. -- Andre Gide

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I have a Large (Smart and Final) Dawn container next to my Gojo dispenser and the Dawn gets most of the use.

And its cheaper than Gojo

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch