Harmonic Drive Fanuc A290-7215-V513

I stumbled across an harmonic drive that I thought might make a decent 4th axis gear reduction for setting up a chuck . More of an automated
indexer than anything else. The problem is I don't understand how you connect it up. The front (one side) has a flange set in a seal with some bolt holes that clearly is intended to rotate. The rear (other side) just has a large greasy hole. At the bottom of the hole is what appears to be six small bolt heads. I feel like there is something missing.
I'm not ready to tear it apart just yet. From what I have seen reading about harmonic drives it might be tricky to reassemble.
Fanuc A290-7215-V513
~~~~ Time ~~~~
Whatever I have I am pretty sure is missing something. Driving the front (or the rear) is 1:1 with the opposing side. Seems like the rotational part may just be one piece.
On 4/16/2020 5:35 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Never mind. Sent it back. Not worth my time to screw with an incomplete POS.
On Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 9:48:38 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:

ated you th er what g

ading

Could have sent it to Gunner's "shop."
On Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 8:35:47 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:

Forgive me, but between the "40mm hole" thread's line about being familiar with inward and outward leaning teeth, and this post's mention of a large g reasy hole and being locked in my basement shop while this virus plays out, Well the imagery is inescapable:
Large greasy hole, 40mm in diameter with inward and outward leaning teeth. I've GOT to get out more.