enco mill/drill machine model 91003

Looking for a manual for a enco mill/drill machine, model 91003, manufactured 1982, really would like spindle speed chart, this machine has 4 sets of pulleys

wrote in message
Looking for a manual for a enco mill/drill machine, model 91003, manufactured 1982, really would like spindle speed chart, this machine has 4 sets of pulleys ==============================If you don't find the manual, the pulley diameter that matters for calculating the speed ratios is at the belt cords whose edges you may see just inside the thick side.
https://www.avg.com
On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:29:41 -0700 (PDT) snipped-for-privacy@wctc.net wrote:

There is an old manual here:
https://manualzz.com/doc/24284040/manufacturinq-co .
but I didn't see any speed settings while scanning through it...
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI
On Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 10:05:00 AM UTC-5, Leon Fisk wrote:

thanks, yes that is similar to my machine with the 4 pulley set up, looked thru it and did not find the spindle speed chart, but still very helpful with the parts list and diagrams, thanks again Gary
I usually leave my mill set at 600 RPM to get 80 FPM at the tips of a 1/2" HSS end mill. That's not too slow for a quick job with a 1/8" end mill. The pulley size ratio is 1 to 3.