Harris cutting torch?

Gunner wrote: (...)

Hey Gunner!

I have a welding hose headed your way if I can get you to answer my email.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Ill check my spam filters.

Gunner

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner

It's in the box ready to go. Let me know the keyword and I will send another.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston