Heidenhain TNC 151 Controller wont finish start cycle any ideas

We have an old Bridgeport Interact with a Heidenhain TNC 151 Controller. It has not been run in a few years. I wanted to do a canned cycle today but it will not finish the boot cycle. It finishes the memory test then show power interrupt. So I push the CE and the Pass over z - reference mark, Pass over y - reference mark, Pass over x - reference mark, axes show up on the screen and this is were I am hung up. I can not do anything from here. Any idea? Thank you so much

Mike B

Reply to
Mike

replying to Mike, aron eggleton wrote: push the yellow button to turn on your motors then press the green cycle start button and it will move. keep feed low so it wont crash extreme limit switches.

Reply to
aron eggleton

You do understand that the original post was from 2 1/2 years ago, don't you? It would make quite a story if the guy was still waiting after all this time for his controller to boot.

Reply to
rangerssuck