HELP: Required Tools to stock my shop?

Everyone going off on him won't help him!

Maybe he really doesn't understand that torque can tear apart a fram that an inexperienced builder designed and fabricated.

Maybe a decent reply would be like the one to start with pre built frames, do some repairs to them, then buy a kit frame. To see how to apply the needed pre-stress in the frame, and welding practice?

Flaming doesn't help a newbie!

Reply to
Refinish King

These guys are bolstering their manhood:

By playing headgames with you. I built pro stock as well as pro street frames. It takes time to learn the fundamentals. It's not as clear cut as looking at a few and being able to build a frame though.

You have to take into consideration angles of the rear section, to not put the stress on the driver seating area, but distribute it around the driver area.

It would be a good idea to start with a new frame for a few cars, then a weld together kit, just to get the idea how the tubes are formed to distribute the torque and weight distribution.

I hope this helps and I hope no insult was taken?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King