Hey Gunner!

Did you get the brass I sent you?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

I think I did Jim. Ill have to check around the house the next couple days. I had a stroke last week, and am getting myself back in order.

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Damn, dude! You've got to slow down a bit. The lady that is staying with us for a while had a minor stroke a week after she got here. That wasn't any fun at all. Take it easy and take better care of yourself. We need you around here to counteract the liberal morons.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler