Hey Gunner

Gunner,

I sent you a private e-mail yesterday. It turns out I've been having firewall problems and some folks didn't get e-mails I sent. Did you get mine?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Ill check.

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important." -- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960

Reply to
Gunner

Nope, sure didnt.

my alternate is gunnerasch AT myway dot com. I check this one every other day or so.

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important." -- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960

Reply to
Gunner

I just resent to your alternate e-mail.

Reply to
Peter Grey

Its been so long since Ive been over there, I think my account expired. Ill try to log on tonight, or reregister.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner