Tufoil and other lubricant addatives

I've been approached by someone selling Tufoil. Amazing claims, has anyone had good/bad experiences with this product in automotive and or industrial applications. John Allen New Zealand

Reply to
John Allen

I've used it for several hundred thousand miles in all my cars, and recommend it to all my interested friends. Not cheap, but works.

The test results they show are *real*

chris

Reply to
Chris Kuether

All my experiences with it have been good. I've had several places where you could really tell the difference between it and plain oil.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

John Ings