Hornamill attachment

I was looking at this

fit onto my old horizontal mill
Does anyone know anything about them? Would this idea work? How can I make it fit. I don't really have the money at present, but... Google couldn't find anything.

I finally got the old mill going the other day again, after I moved into the house a few years ago. I don't use it much, and it had a broken belt for a long time, until I replaced it and rewired the (3ph) plug to run in the right direction. It came from a scrap yard, but seems pretty good - less wear than the Tom Senior mill. I used both mills to modify a scope mount for my take down 22 rifle, to fit a cheap (POS) red dot site. My 3.5 year old boy came down as I fired it up and listened to the snicka-snicka-snicka of the belt connector. I turned it off, and he said "turn it on again" - wouldn't let me turn it off, as he got a step stool and looked at all the bits going round and round. Get 'em young...

If anyone knows anything about the mill, let me know. The other alternative might be to make a vertical head from scratch, which will be a bigger undertaking. I saw one a guy made for an old Denbiegh mill in Hawera, NZ - very nice VFD drive, and solid. Geoff

Reply to
Geoff M