How can I make this?

I have been asked to supply the following item. Can anyone suggest where I could get this or how I might make it. I have a 10" Altas lathe at home. We're looking for 2 pcs of seamless steel tubing .403 ID

+.003/-.000 1/2" OD - no tolerance listed for this. 24" OAL.

Thanks Doug

Reply to
Doug Arthurs

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Hey Doug,

Did you check Koomans?

Seriously, is this a known standard size? Sounds like some sort of hydraulic line material.

Team Tube, in Burlington??, comes to mind as having stuff and being helpful of other sources if they don't.

Take care.

Brian Laws>I have been asked to supply the following item. Can anyone suggest where

Reply to
Brian Lawson