How can I make this?

I have been asked to supply the following item. Can anyone suggest where
I could get this or how I might make it. I have a 10" Altas lathe at
home. We're looking for 2 pcs of seamless steel tubing .403 ID
+.003/-.000 1/2" OD - no tolerance listed for this. 24" OAL.
Thanks
Doug
Reply to
Doug Arthurs
Tom
Reply to
Tom
Hey Doug,
Did you check Koomans?
Seriously, is this a known standard size? Sounds like some sort of hydraulic line material.
Team Tube, in Burlington??, comes to mind as having stuff and being helpful of other sources if they don't.
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply to
Brian Lawson