How much bubble wrap do you need to survive jumping out of the 6th floor of a building?

How much bubble wrap do you need to survive jumping out of the 6th floor of a building? Let me randomly say this is a height of 20 meters.
Where would you start with a question like this? Well, first, we need some bubble wrap. What properties can I even measure from bubble wrap?
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/09/jumping-off-a-building-with-bubble-wrap /
Engineering - with a purpose!

Wear hearing protectors.
-- Boris

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/09/jumping-off-a-building-with-bubble-wrap /
With some questionable assumptions and a ludicrous result.

I wish that back on Dec 6, 2010 that I had a few wraps of bubble wrap between me and the shoulder belt. 6 weeks in fear of coughing was too damn long.
Richard wrote:

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/09/jumping-off-a-building-with-bubble-wrap /
More important! How much bubble wrap can you let a bad boss use, when he's pushed out of a window six floors up? ;-)