How much is the book"Machine Tool Reconditioning" worth these days?

I am thinking about selling my copy, perhaps on eBay, and I was wondering how much it's worth. It is absolutly pristeen with no dog ears. When I do a search on Amazon.com I get upwards of $90 for ones in good condition, when available. Please understand, I know I won't get back what I paid for it, but I don't want to give it away. I believe if one takes care of something, it should count for something.

Reply to
WF

They often seem to go for more than retail on Ebay, so you may well come put ahead on an Ebay auction.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

They are about 90 dollars new and if you get in a group buy, they are like

75.00 ea. Eay can be great for a seller, but for a buyer, there a lot of better places to buy. Prices can just go crazy... again good for the seller-- you!

I would try ebay.. but beware of the commission charges.. not too bad, but still, there is a cost.

A friend of mine picked up a brande new copy for 40.00 or so -- this was an OLD price that was still marked in the bookstore.

He bought it on the spot. I would too!

Reply to
Steve Koschmann