How to craft a Longsword+5?

x-no-archive: yes

I want to craft a Longsword+5 for my Dungeons&Dragons live action roleplaying game.

How can I craft such a sword and how can I enchant it, so that it will be a +5 weapon?

Reply to
Xenon

Well , first ya hire a swordsmith , then look up your Friendly Local Neighborhood Wizard ... unless you're really gonna make a reproduction sword , in which case first you hire a swordsmith ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Check the headers. This troll wants to get feedback/flames on Newsgroups: de.alt.augenoptik and when you respond, he wins. I removed the crosspost.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

and how can I enchant it, so that

Practice, practice, practice