How to repair my space-ship with Earth metals ?

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion force before they nuke your planet ?

Reply to
Paul Eisner

Assuming your ship runs on global warming and second hand smoke, our planet's Aluminum foil, coat hanger wire, and duck tape should be original equipment for you.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson

What amazes me is this alien (with a rather human name) is posting to an online newsgroup, which can also be accessed from just about anywhere... huh... hey Clark, I bet 'ya 50 bucks right now that he's sitting back on Mars right now giggling about our satellite connections! :^)

Tim

-- "California is the breakfast state: fruits, nuts and flakes." Website:

Tim Williams

The making of metallic alloys is...well...elemental....

Suggest just go for it, pal......

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

You have emough superior metals in your bombs, you just need to take a couple of them apart to repair your ship.

Reply to
Nick Hull

I would suggest that use unobtanium 625. It is specifically designed for accident damage repair of alien spacecraft. Go to Alien Metals inc. of Roswell and ask for three of nine. Tell it that I sent you and it will give you a good price.

HTH Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

hahahahaha, typical frigging tourist. Comes here, pours shit on your country and everything, then wants help to repair some cheap crap they brought with them.

Reply to
Terry Collins

Just go to the U.S. Government, or the Democratic Party Headquarters in California. They will give you everything you need. They will also give you food stamps, medical coverage, Social Security payments, welfare, and various other benefits not available to a "common" citizen.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Reply to
JR North

Second that, JR!

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Especially good alias for a troll - to simper is to smirk.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Use Silly pudy - when in space it freezes. :-)

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Spaceman Paul, the Earth actually has a secret super-alloy. Go to "Auto Zone" and ask for "Bondo." Hidden in plain sight.

Reply to
B.B.

Naw - Use duck tape and it will help you fly away! Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I would recommend breaking metals etc to atoms then reassemble to make whatever material you need.

If you need it accurate, do it by hand, one at a time.

Reply to
Modat22