What old space ship kits site?

Can't find it: site with box covers and brief descriptions of sci-fi and
real space ship kits from the 1950s-60s. Quite comprehensive.
Reply to
Nev
That's one, but there is another one that has a lot of models from the 50's on to the 90's. I had it but that computer crashed and I lost everything.
-- "Knowledge is a 3 edged Sword" Kosh on Babylon 5

sci-fi and
Reply to
starlord
lost everything.
1950s Concept Spacecraft
tried before I wrote this, but couldn't get the site to open...
The Old Timer
"snh9728" wrote
Ye gods... if it's not in this vast listing, I'll be amazed. Many thanks!
Jim [who USED to have "boeing.com" on his work eMail, but not after 911]
Reply to
Nev